Nestled on 184 acres in the rolling hills of Northern Delaware, Fieldstone is a scenic Par 71 private golf club. Our 6748 yard course, recognized as one of Golf Inc.'s "Most Admired Private Clubs", features dramatic elevation changes, fairways, numerous sets of tees per hole, and classic old-world style bunkering.
The pristine nature of the property was preserved to provide members and their guests with an unparalleled golf experience. Over two miles of hand-laid dry-stack rock wall winds throughout the property. Land sales and real estate development are not a part of Fieldstone’s master plan.
Most simply put, Fieldstone is pure golf for the golf enthusiast!
Fieldstone’s well-appointed clubhouse blends with its magnificent surroundings in both architecture
and style. The Clubhouse is a 13,000 square foot facility set high atop one of the many pristine hilltops
and features a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside. Set immediately over the 18th green,
diners have a clear view of multiple holes on the course.
Service is exemplary, with delicious meals served in the elegant, yet comfortable dining room, bar and
grill or the Champions Lounge area.
Locker rooms for both men and women have the same amenities and reflect the elegance found in the Clubhouse main areas.
Our award winning Pro Shop is amply stocked and staffed by PGA teaching professionals knowledgeable in both merchandise and equipment.
- 18-hole par 71, dramatic elevation changes with multiple sets of tees per hole♦ No real estate development is affiliated with the project
- No tee times required- Pure Golf – when you want it
- Option of walking
- Well-appointed Clubhouse with Dining Room and grill and bar facilities
- Two-sided driving range and superior practice facilities
- Indoor Training/Practice Facility that will keep your game in shape all year round